I did not receive product/compensation for this post.
During the school day, my kids spend so much time sitting at a desk that they just want to lay on their beds or the floor when reading a book or playing a game on the iPad. One of their biggest complaints is that they just can’t get comfortable in bed or on the floor.
Now with the uncertainty of school returning as usual, it’s important to find ways to help keep your children engaged and comfortable when doing homework or reading for enjoyment.
Hog Wild’s Peeramid Bookrest:
- Peeramid uniquely shaped pillow bookrest props a book, tablet, Kindle or iPad at the perfect angle for comfortable hands free reading!
- Read anywhere! The Peeramid book holder stand lets you read books and e-readers in bed, at a table, desk, in your favorite chair, on the couch, on the floor and more! Can also be used for cook books!
- Simply placing the book or e-reader into the Peeramid’s ledge allows hands to be free to take notes, eat snacks, drink coffee and truly relax. Also has a built-in bookmark!
- Designed for readers of all ages! The Peeramid pillow stand is perfect for kids who read on the floor, teens who read in their rooms, college students who read in their dorms, and adults who read in bed or curled up on a chair or sofa.
- Makes a great gift and is available in a variety of colors and patterns. Polyester Microfiber fabric resists staining. Measures approximately 13 x 13 x 6 inches.
1 lucky MommyPR reader will win their very own Peeramid!