My husband wears dress shirts at least 3x/wk and we have quickly found that quality matters when you are looking for a shirt that will be long-lasting. We recently had the opportunity to review a shirt from Enro.
Our dress shirts are meticulously crafted in our own workrooms.
- Double-sewn button holes for a flawless appearance with no loose threads or uneven stitching
- Patented Pucker-Free technology to ensure smooth seams in shirt, collar and cuffs
- No-curl collar keeps its sleek shape
- Non-breakable buttons crafted to last
Exclusive non-iron technology for an impeccable appearance, all day
- Exclusive garment finishing technology for a smooth, sleek appearance at any hour
- Wrinkle-free, non-iron finishing with no creases or puckering
- High-quality 100% cotton yarns resist shrinkage or piling
An innovative finish for a lasting, luxurious hand feel
- High quality yarns beautifully finished for a lasting soft feel
- A new level of cotton comfort
Exceptionally breathable for ultimate comfort
- Patented cooling technology + enhanced fabric breathability equals ultimate comfort
- Stay cool all day, whatever the weather
- Our special fabric treatment absorbs water and allows it to evaporate quickly, keeping you feeling comfortable all day
Patented stain release finish on collars and cuffs
- A patented stain release finish keeps collar and cuffs immaculate wash after wash
- Reduces the formation of ‘collar ring’ and ‘cuff stains’
- No need for stain removers
30+ protection from UVA and UVB rays
- Working hard to keep you looking good and feeling great
- 30+ protection from UV-A and UV-B rays before and after washing without affecting color or comfort
- Protect the skin from the ageing and damaging effects of the sun
We chose to review the
Woven in a lightweight poplin with a textured appearance and available in a selection of on-trend colors, this gingham Enro dress shirt combines relaxed, casual style with sleek tailoring that still works in the office. A great shirt for taking you through the day and evening, our signature non-iron technology ensures that it looks good for as long as you need it to. Spread collar; barrel cuff.
Retails for $89.50 + free shipping
My take: I purposefully handed my laptop to my husband and asked him to choose the shirt he wanted to review. When he gave me his choice, I was a little taken aback because he doesn’t have very many purple shirts (I think the 3 year old’s favorite color influenced him) but I loved the choice.
As soon as we opened the package, you could see the quality of this shirt in the stitching and presentation. The true test came after its first washing. Immediately after taking it out of the dryer I was impressed knowing that I wasn’t going to have to iron this shirt. He came home the next day after a very long day and the shirt maintained its non-wrinkled appearance. Since then he has been wearing this shirt once a week and it continues to look brand new. I love how the no-curl collar always maintains its shape, the patented stain release on the collar and cuffs also aids in the shirt’s longevity and most importantly even in this hot, humid weather he is comfortable.
Hands down both of our favorite dress shirt that he owns.