I received a cordless vacuum to facilitate my review.
The top single reason I hate vacuums is the cord. I hate having to stop my forward progress because I ran out of cord length, I hate having the cord constantly in my way as I navigate items and I hate winding the cord up when I’m finished.
I was recently introduced to Toppin’s Cordless Vacuum.
- Suitable for Hard Floor and Low Rug, Not Good for Long Haired Carpet (Max hair length 15mm).
- Say Goodbye to Annoying Cleaner-Clean: This cordless vacuum cleaner, features a 35mm-wide roll brush that combines soft wool with carbon fiber wool to resist and reduce hair wrap and attachment while vacuuming, ideal for families with furry pets on hard floor. LED headlights can clean up the dirt on the bottom of the bed, furniture and dark places visually
- 150W 6 IN 1 Powerful Suction: Provides up to 12kPa strong suction, eliminates dirt, debris, pet hair, and tough messes with ease and delivers perfect floor-cleaning performance. It performs well on all kinds of hard floors, including wood, tile and low rug. Can be easily converts from stick vacuum to a handheld vacuum with versatile attachments, allowing you to reach corners, stairs and crevices for a full deep cleaning
- Detachable Large Capacity Battery: Outstanding 2200mAh lithium battery provides up to 35mins runtime, ensures an uninterrupted cleaning before a 4-hours recharging is needed. Removable battery makes it easy to charge separately or buy a spare battery
- 5-Layer Efficiency Filtration System: Cyclone technology combined with high-density filter removes up to 99.99% of microscopic dust particles as small as 0.1 microns and prevent secondary air pollution for an excellent cleaning experience. Regular cleaning of washable filter can prevent suction loss and blockage, maintain good suction. Note: Use the filter after it has dried. 10 Packs Vacuum Cleaner Filter Replacement: Search for B08M61JTLS
- Lightweight & Space-Saving: 3.08lb lightweight making it effortless and convenient for use. Even if use it for whole house clean, you will not be tired. It can be placed on the wall with wall-mount and charge at the same time, save you more storage space and time
Follow Toppin on Instagram!
My take: My biggest complaint of vacuums: the cord. The Toppin Cordless Vacuum took my biggest frustration away and the vacuum works great!
Assembly of the vacuum took less than 2 minutes thanks to the quick assembly guide pictures. The battery comes charged at 30% so if you want to vacuum for the entire 35 minutes please charge fully before using.
I love how lightweight the vacuum is. It is smaller than a regular vacuum so you will be emptying the canister more but you simply detach the canister and with a push of a button the contents are expelled in a trash can.
There are 2 modes for the motor, low and high and I’m pleased to say this vacuum has not had any problems picking up any dirt it has encountered.
The light in front of the vacuum is powerful and makes dirty easy to locate in low lit areas.
I also love how easily this vacuum converts into a handheld vacuum and there are 2 tools included: a crevice tool and a 2-in-1 brush which makes for more in-depth cleaning!
The wand length is adjustable and once you are done vacuuming the cleaning process is very simple. The brush slides out easily and the metal mesh, inner filter and sponge are very easy to remove. Simply rinse under the faucet and you are done. It’s recommended to do this every 4-6 uses.
I’m very impressed with this vacuum!