My husband has a serious love for anything bacon. If you add cheese, you have him in your palm. When my friend made a Baked Potato dip, he was sold. It’s his favorite dip & RITZ crackers makes them even better.
(Picture from Babble.com)
- 16 oz sour cream
- 1 packet of the dry ranch mix
- 2 cups shredded cheddar jack cheese
- 1 pkg bacon bits
- Just throw it all together and done!
- Grab your favorite crackers & dip away.
- Yum Yum Yum!!! It's sure to be your party winner.
- Picture from Babble.com
Thanks to my friend Michelle for the great recipe!!!