This is a sponsored article on behalf of Sprouts Fayetteville
If you have been following about Sprouts opening in Fayetteville (NC), then you know it’s getting super close! I am so excited not only because of the amazing and healthy products, but also the value pricing and savings availability.
Sprouts makes healthy living for less easy with a variety of ways to save throughout the store! More than one-third of the store is on promotion at any given time! Woah! Sprouts is famous for its farm-fresh produce, which is priced on average 20 to 25 percent below supermarket prices. One of the first things you’ll notice is; produce prominently displayed at the center of the store. Among staples like apples and avocados, you’ll find more unique items like cotton candy grapes (one of our favorites!), lychee, starfruit and more. (If you’re unfamiliar or curious about an item, ask any team member who will help you sample it! YUM).
So, how can you save beyond the low pricing?
- Buy In Bulk– Scoop up more savings in the Bulk Department, where you’ll find beans, grains, granolas, spices, nuts, sweets and much, much more. Buy as little as you need, or as much as you want, and less packaging in the Bulk Department means savings passed on to you!
- Sprouts App– Exclusive mobile coupons through the Sprouts Mobile App make it even easier to plan ahead and save. Create a Sprouts account to clip mobile coupons, and simply scan your custom barcode in the app during checkout to enjoy instant savings!
- Emails– The Weekly e-circular showcases hundreds of items on sale each week. Subscribe online, and also sign up for the In a Nutshell eNewsletter to be the first to hear about special sales and promotions
- Flyers– Deals of the Month flyer highlights about 2,000 or more products on sale at Sprouts. Look for it in the store, or see it online!
- Specific Sales– Look out for special sales and promotions at Sprouts, such as 72-Hour Sales; Vitamin Extravaganza (offers 25 percent off retail price of all items in the Vitamins and Body Care Department – more than 7,500 products!); Frozen Frenzy; Sprouts Brand Sale; Better For You Brands Sale, Wine Discount, and much more!
- Coupons– Yes, they take coupons! And you can stack certain ones. You can find out about Sprouts coupon policy & all the ways to save at Sprouts here. (PS- I get the best coupons from Lozo.com)
- Cash Back Apps– I have a few favorites, but for health foods, Berry Cart, and Ibotta will be your best bet. I have a list of 9 great cashback apps though.
Plenty of ways to save BIG time at Sprouts! I know I will be there, coupons and phone in hand for sure. I already registered on the mobile app too. Have you?
Ready for the grand opening of the brand new 30,000 Sq Ft store? It will be January 10th 2018 (7 am, 2810 Freedom Parkway Drive) and the 1st 200 people in line will get a 20% off coupon! Not only that but delicious muffin and coffee samples will be served to everyone in line before the doors open. Upon checkout, every 15th shopper will receive a coupon book featuring Sprouts savings. Every customer will receive one free reusable bag with purchase.
Keep watch for more posts from me, I might be giving away a Sprouts Gift Card soon!! ?
This article is sponsored by Sprouts Fayetteville, but all wording, verbiage, and thoughts are my own.