A typical scenario in my house: I purposely cook a large meal knowing that there will be plenty of left-overs for lunches/dinners. As my wonderful husband sets off to bathe the children I begin the hunt for storage containers. Every time I search I eventually find the container and then spend another 10 minutes searching for the right lid.
I am happy to report I will no longer have to deal with the above scenario. Rubbermaid
sent me the All in One 20 piece set. Big deal you say….well actually it is because Rubbermaid
now has easy find lids. Easy find lids have 3 great features.
The lids snap to the bases so they are easy to find
Lids snap to each other, so you can stack multiple lids and containers together
AND one lid fits multiple containers (My favorite!)
No more hunting for lost lids…woo hoo!! I would post a picture of my cupboard space devoted to storage containers but I really am too embarassed mainly because whenever I open the cupboard door several items come raining down on my head.
Not only did Rubbermaid
come up with the easy find lids in this 20 piece set, they also provided 3 different kinds of storage containers:
My hands down favorite are the produce savers. Each container comes with a crisp tray that you place on the bottom of the container. It is important to note that you should NOT wash the produce before placing it in the product saver. Why? Moisture will only increase the risk of decay. Once you are ready to use the product wash it and eat. I was a little skeptical but my lettuce and fruits really do stay fresher for longer. I also like the Lock-Its due to a very curious 15 month old that likes to grab whatever is located on the fridge shelves…no more accidental food spills on my kitchen floor! The Premier Stain Resistant containers did not leave the tomato based stain usually found on my containers after being washed in the dishwasher.
Rubbermaid has generously offered 1 lucky MommyPR reader their own All in One 20 Piece Set.
Mandatory Entry: Go to Rubbermaid and tell me one other product you could use from their site.
Want Extra Entries?
1. Blog about this giveaway with a link back here & to Rubbermaid (leave the link in the comment section)
2. Follow MommyPR on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and get an entry for each that you do (be sure to leave a comment & link for each).
3. Facebook, Fav us in Technorait or do any of the other choices at the bottom of this post and get an extra entry for each that you do (be sure to leave a comment & link for each).
4. Add MommyPR’s button to your sidebar or facebook and leave the link where we can find it.
5. Tweet about this giveaway and the Blog Launch Party. This may be done once per day. Leave the link to your tweet and get an extra entry!
Blog about MommyPR’s launch party and this giveaway, and add our Launch Party button to your blog and get 5 extra entries.
There you have it – lot’s of ways to enter so please help us get the word out and good luck!!!!
Open to US residents
Contest ends 11:59 pm Pacific Time on 7/17
See contest rules for details