Poloppo is a design company that gives us a way to turn that creativity into something we can share with everyone – wearable art! My girls love to create masterpieces and I try to encourage their expression through creativity whenever possible.
I want to share with you from Poloppo’s site:
We received my new shirt just a couple of weeks after we sent in the artwork. It turned out so cute! The American Apparel t-shirt itself is very good quality and the artwork is nice and vibrant on the shirt. Hanna was super excited that it was her artwork on the shirt and we framed Rylee’s, so she was happy too!
Something that I really like and find unique about this company is their mission to “encourage creativity in children, to help artistically talented kids achieve their dreams, and thereby amplify the voice of the world’s children. Through this process we hope to bring ‘grown-ups’ to a heightened awareness of their global stewardship.”
One of the ways Poloppo achieves this is by collecting kid’s artwork from all over the world. Selected artists awarded by Poloppo receive free products and services, along with licensing fees and royalties on sales of any products displaying their work. The royalties awarded to the kids goes towards their education and Poloppo also donates 5% of their revenue to fund art programs and schools.
Required Entry: Go to Poloppo and look around their site and then come back and tell us something you learned about their company or what your favorite piece of artwork
Want Extra Entries?
1. Blog about this giveaway with a link back here & to Poloppo (leave the link in the comment section)
2. Follow MommyPR on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and get an entry for each that you do (be sure to leave a comment & link for each).
3. Digg, Fav us in Technorati or do any of the other choices at the bottom of this post and get an extra entry for each that you do (be sure to leave a comment & link for each).
4. Add MommyPR’s button to your sidebar or facebook and leave the link where we can find it.
5. Tweet about this giveaway and the Blog Launch Party. This may be done once per day. Leave the link to your tweet and get an extra entry!
Blog about MommyPR’s launch party and this giveaway, and add our Launch Party button to your blog and get 5 extra entries.
There you have it – lot’s of ways to enter so please help us get the word out and good luck!!!!
Open to US residents
Contest Ends July 26, 2009
See Contest Rules for complete details.