Our regulated, European Directive Compliant products are:
• Are made by a master stylist and mother, so they are safe and natural, but perform as good or better than high-end salon brands.
• Free of phthalates, phytoestrogens, soy, gluten, animal products, parabens, and propylene glycol with no added dioxanes or formaldehydes.
• Free of skin penetrators & photosensitizers (plasticizers & nanoparticles).
• Extracts are certified organic. The majority of ingredients are plant derived & from natural sources.
• E.U. Directive Compliant with full label disclosure of ingredients.
• Fragrances are made with naturally derived ingredients & are certified FREE of phthalates, lavender, tea tree, PG, DPG, parabens, dioxanes, benzenes, formaldehydes, acetaldehydes, styrene, toluene, chlorobenzene & glycol ethers.
• Products are vegetarian/vegan & biodegradable.
• Can be purchased online at www.originalsprout.com or at a variety of health food stores & salons worldwide (not found in conventional grocery & drug store chains or big box stores).
Looking at what Original Sprout had to offer, we opted for another extended network mom. She has 3 children, all with ethnic hair, who needed the Natural Shampoo & Miracle Detangler . (These products are for all skin & hair types) This mom has never heard of or seen Original Sprout products. Here is what Brianna had to say when we sent her questions on some products from Original Sprout:
What Do You Like About The Product-
I like that the smell wasn’t too strong and its something that be put on day or night. It wasn’t at all oily and it was ok to use on my 18 month old and my 7 year old. Everything in it was natural and as someone who thinks about others and our planet I like that it wasn’t used on animals. Even my husband liked using it.
What Do You Dislike About The Product-
There wasn’t anything I would complain about with these products. I liked everything about them.
Any Suggestions On How To Improve The Product-
Would you recommend this product to family and friends? Or who would you recommend this products for?-
I would recommend these products to everyone expecially people who have young kids. I have already recommended it to family.
Was the price…just right, way too high-priced or actually cheaper than you would have paid for it?-
I think the price was just about right for my family needs.
Just from the website, the Tahitian Hair Oil sounds great!
The founder, Inga, is a master stylist who relocated from Southern California to the coastal valleys of San Luis Obispo, joined the biodiesel movement, built a homeschool at her house, and began a 7-year quest that resulted in the OriginalSprout line after the birth of her daughter.
Original Sprout Provided a Review product to our Tester