I still remember when the first How To Train Your Dragon movie came out. My kids are so excited to watch this 3 movie!
What began as an unlikely friendship between an adolescent Viking and a fearsome Night Fury dragon has become an epic trilogy spanning their lives. In this next installment, the heroic pair finally fulfill their destinies; Hiccup (Jay Baruchel) as the village chief and ruler of Berk alongside Astrid (America Ferrera), and Toothless as the dragon leader of his own kind. As the Vikings and dragons of Berk face their darkest threat yet, the evil Grimmel (F. Murray Abraham), and Toothless discovers his soulmate, Light Fury –the bonds of Hiccup and Toothless’ friendship are tested like never before.
BONUS FEATURES ON 4K ULTRA HD, BLU-RAYTM, DVD AND DIGITAL:
- Alternate Opening with Intro by Writer/Director Dean DeBlois
- DreamWorks Shorts:
- Deleted Scenes with Intros by Writer/Director Dean DeBlois
- How to Voice Your Viking –Go behind the scenes with the cast as they record the Viking voices of HOWTO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON: THE HIDDEN WORLD.
- Creating an Epic Dragon Tale –Discover what filmmakers learned while crafting this epic dragon trilogy.
- How I Learned from Dragons –The diverse cast of characters reveal why they think the dragon trilogy is so special.
- Brave Wilderness Presents: Nature + Dragons = Awesome –Join Coyote Peterson, host of Brave Wilderness, as he explores what it takes to make the dragon’s characters come to life.
- The Dragon Sheep Chronicles –Protecting sheep from the dragons of Berk is no easy task but Hiccup has a plan.
- A Deck of Dragons–Observe four new dragons as Fishlegs unveils his original deck of dragon trading cards.
- Growing Up with Dragons–After years of being with these characters, hear the lasting effects of the dragon trilogy from the filmmaker’s perspective.
- The Evolving Character Design of Dragons–Cast and crew reveal what it was like to evolve not only the characters of HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON: THE HIDDEN WORLD, but themselves as well.
- Drawing Dragons–Get a glimpse of what goes in to designing a DreamWorks dragon.
- Epic Villain–A different kind of villain, Grimmel brings great challenges to the village of Berk. Go behind the scenes as filmmakers breakdown this epic character.
- Astrid’s Whole Dragon Trilogy in 60 Seconds–Hold on tight as Astrid sums up the whole dragon trilogy in a legendary 60 seconds.
- Welcome to New Berk–With Hiccup as your guide, get a firsthand look at the updated Viking village of New Berk.
- Feature Commentary with Writer/Director Dean DeBlois, Producer Bradford Lewis and Head of Character Animation Simon Otto
1 lucky MommyPR reader will win their very own Blu-ray Combo Pack of How To Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World!