I know of many young families that suffer through with their infants when it comes to eczema. I was excited to have the opportunity to work with HALO on a great product called the HALO Technical Comfort System Clothing:
HALO Comfort Clothing: Better than cotton for baby’s sensitive skin
HALO’s Technical Comfort System® is more than just “cool” clothing for babies. Featuring coordinating pieces made of Coolmax®, a breathable, high performance fabric that active parents have enjoyed themselves for years, the Technical Comfort System apparel keeps baby comfortable and skin healthy all year long.
According to the American Academy of Pediatrics more than half of all infants between 4 month and 15 months of age have sensitive skin or develop skin rashes. Now HALO offers you a solution to your baby’s sensitive skin to keep them comfortable night or day, HALO Technical Comfort Clothing:
- Wicks moisture away from the skin twice as fast as cotton
- Regulates baby’s temperature to protect their delicate skin
- Has a sun protection factor (SPF) of 30 without any added chemicals to help protect babies’ skin from the sun, too!
HALO® Technical Comfort System® Two Piece Sets
Promotes comfort and healthy skin for babies all year round!
- Made with CoolMax® fabric, wicks moisture to keep skin dry. Great for sensitive skin conditions.
- The National Eczema Association (NEA) has awarded the Seal of Acceptance to HALO Technical Comfort System. The NEA Seal of Acceptance is awarded to products intended for children and adults with eczema or sensitive skin.
- Soft, silky feel is friction free and helps reduce irritation and itching
- Fast drying. Helps regulate body temperature for greater comfort
- Helps prevent skin rashes by wicking moisture from delicate skin
- Smooth seams prevent irritation at pressure points
- SPF 30
- Parents of children with sensitive skin conditions report marked improvements with regular wear
- Cuff bottom pull on pants with logo waistband
- Available in a variety of colors
Retails for $22.95
My take: I love the HALO 2 piece Outfit for my son. We recently had issues with our air conditioning and had to camp out downstairs sleeping with a fan. I decided to put my 2 year old in this outfit for bedtime and when we woke up he was the only one not drenched in sweat. I love that moisture is wicked away and I especially love how smooth each seam is (his skin tends to break out with scratchy seams). Huge 2 thumbs up for this product!
HALO is generously offering 1 lucky MommyPR reader their very own HALO Technical Comfort System 2 Piece Clothing Set!
Tell me another product you would like to have from HALO Comforts!
Blog about this giveaway with a link back here & HALO Comforts
Open to US
Contest ends 11:59 pm Pacific Time on 8/2
I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting.
I did not receive product or services to keep for my testing purposes