Yum Yum Yum!!!
I feel like a 5 year old seeing their 1st ice cream cone! Rather than giving you a million recipes that can include chocolate, I thought it would be more fun to share fun facts about Chocolate. Even though I did just eat a whole container of homemade chocolate made from coconut butter and pure cocoa. Lord it was so good! It’s good for my brain right..and my heart? lol
- The smell of chocolate increases the brain waves, which triggers relaxation.
I don’t know if it makes me relaxed but it sure taste good.
- White Chocolate isn’t technically Chocolate, as it contains no cocoa solids or cocoa liquor
Who cares!? Its basically white gold!
- It takes approximately 400 cacao beans to make one pound (450 gr.) of chocolate.
Want to know how many grams of chocolate I can eat in a sitting? 450.
- The inventor of the Chocolate Chip Cookie sold the idea to Nestle Toll House in return for a lifetime supply of chocolate.
Super smart man/woman.
- M&Ms were created in 1941 as a means for soldiers to enjoy chocolate without it melting
Another smart man/woman.
- Every second, Americans collectively eat 100 pounds of chocolate.
- The World’s Largest Chocolate Bar Weighed 5,792 kg (12,770 lb)
- Chocolate magnate Milton Hershey canceled his reservations for the Titanic due to last minute business matters.
- Lays made Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate.
That person needs a raise.
- Eating dark chocolate every day reduces the risk of heart disease by one-third
This will go perfect with my bottle a day of wine that reduces stress.
- Chocolate has an anti-bacterial effect on the mouth and protects against tooth decay.
Clearly not what my dentist says.
- In 2013, Belgium issued a limited edition of chocolate flavored stamps.
- A lethal dose of chocolate for a human being is about 22 lbs., or 40 Hershey bars.
38, nom nom nom, 39 …….