Now that you know 15 uses for Epsom Salt, one we left out was crafts! Who knew right?!
Summer vacation is upon us. Even if you have your kids signed up for camps, sports, and learning programs, there’s bound to be a rainy day or two. Suddenly, you’ll find yourself with a full house and nothing to do.
Don’t panic – file away this fun, easy kid’s suncatcher craft that requires nothing but household items: water, Epsom salt, and a plastic lid.
- Measuring cup
- Epsom salt
- Microwaveable dish
- Clear, plastic lid
- Heat ¼ cup of water in the microwave for 30 seconds
- Add in ¼ cup of Epsom salt
- Stir until the salt crystals have dissolved
- Pour mixture onto the plastic lid (just enough to cover the bottom)
- Let sit by a window overnight
- When completely dry, cut a small hole near the edge of the plastic lid
- Tie string through the hole
- Hang in window!
Affiliate All content was provided. Affiliate links are included.