Claessens’ Kids Products: Kid’Sleep Moon and Kid ‘Sleep My Aquarium
Getting a young child to go to sleep is one of the most difficult things at times. I had the opportunity to review 2 products from Claessens’ Kids to help with bedtime.
Our mission : help your child sleep longer with Kid’Sleep, the wake up display for children. Kid’Sleep helps also parents because it helps your child sleep through the night.
- The Kid’Sleep moon Sleeptrainer helps kids stay in bed until it is time to get up
- The Kid’Sleep moon offers the smart sunset “go to sleep” function and the smart moonset “wake up process”, which gives kids a 10 minute warning for sleep time and get up time
- The Kid’Sleep moon has 3 settings for nighttime, nap and weekend, 4 choices of alarm sounds (or the choice of no alarm), and 4 levels of brightness to choose from
- The Kid’Sleep moon helps children fall asleep with 4 different choices of lullabies
- If the sleeping character’s picture is lit and you see the moon, stay in bed and sleep awhile longer ! At the time chosen by parents, the sun rises and the sleeping character is lit, it is okay to get up! There are 3 settings: night/nap + weekend!
- MSRP: $49.99.
Kid ‘Sleep My Aquarium
The first animated nightlight of its kind. With 4 different lullabies to choose from, the fish “swim” to the rhythm of the lullaby. When the music ends, the fish go to sleep and only the starfish nightlight remains lit for 30 minutes before switching off automatically. If the child makes a noise, the sound detector is activated and the fish swim silently. The sleeping starfish nightlight then remains lit for another 30 minutes before switching off. For Birth +. MSRP: $29.99.
My take: Oh how I wished I would have had both of these products when my kids were infants! I have been using the Kid’Sleep Moon with my 4 year old and it has been helping her learn when it is time to get up and leave the room and she also checks when it is time for bed. I love how the digital time is also displayed. Since she hasn’t quite grasped the digital time concept she just looks for when the sun/moon appear/disappear to figure out what she needs to do. My absolute favorite function…the weekend button- great concept! The aquarium is also delightful because of the glowing fish and starfish. I also like how sweet the lullabies are and how there is a sound detector.
I received product(s) to help facilitate my review.