Getting a young child to go to sleep is one of the most difficult things at times. I had the opportunity to review 2 products from Claessens’ Kids to help with bedtime.
Our mission : help your child sleep longer with Kid’Sleep, the wake up display for children. Kid’Sleep helps also parents because it helps your child sleep through the night.
- The Kid’Sleep moon Sleeptrainer helps kids stay in bed until it is time to get up
- The Kid’Sleep moon offers the smart sunset “go to sleep” function and the smart moonset “wake up process”, which gives kids a 10 minute warning for sleep time and get up time
- The Kid’Sleep moon has 3 settings for nighttime, nap and weekend, 4 choices of alarm sounds (or the choice of no alarm), and 4 levels of brightness to choose from
- The Kid’Sleep moon helps children fall asleep with 4 different choices of lullabies
- If the sleeping character’s picture is lit and you see the moon, stay in bed and sleep awhile longer ! At the time chosen by parents, the sun rises and the sleeping character is lit, it is okay to get up! There are 3 settings: night/nap + weekend!
- MSRP: $49.99.
Kid ‘Sleep My Aquarium