Spacify offers Modern Contemporary Furniture for any area in your home, office, and your outdoors.
MODERN CONTEMPORARY FURNITURE
Spacify wants to give you a chance to win this beautiful Cherry Hill Dollhouse!
With its colorful graphics and detailed furniture pieces, the Cherry Hill Dollhouse
is one of their most adorable dollhouses to date. This house is a part of their exclusive PlayKraft line and would make a great gift for any occasion.
19 pieces of furniture
2 levels and 8 rooms of space
Multiple children can play at once
Accommodates 5” dolls
Made of wood
Easy to assemble
Retail value: $108.00
How to enter:
Visit SPACIFY and tell us which item is your favorite!
Oh! You want extra chances to win? You got it!!
1. Follow Mommy PR on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and get an entry for each that you do (be sure to leave a comment & link for each).
2. Digg, Fav us on Technorati or do any of the other choices in our Contest Rules and get an extra entry for each that you do (be sure to leave a comment & link for each).
3. Add Mommy PR’s button to your sidebar or facebook and leave the link where we can find it.
4. Tweet about this giveaway and the Blog Launch Party. This may be done once per day. Leave the link to your tweet and get an extra entry!
5. Become a follower of MommyPR using Google Friend Connect (if you already are just leave a comment stating that) and enter one more Mommy PR Blog Launch giveaway!
6.Gain an entry for every contest you enter! (This entry is good on ALL our Launch Party Giveaways!)
Want even more?!
Blog about Mommy PR’s launch party and this giveaway, and add our Launch Party button to your blog and get 5 extra entries for every day you blog it!
There you have it – lot’s of ways to enter so please help us get the word out and good luck!!!!
Comments for this giveaway ARE OPEN NOW!
We are so excited for you all to see the amazing giveaways we have in store for you at our Mega Blog Launch Party!!!
Spread the word Mommy PR’s Blog Launch Party is the place to be.
Contest open to USA and ends July 20th, 2009.
See complete list for contest rules.