I received a pair of shoes and a Bobbi-Dobbiez to help facilitate my review.
My 6 year old daughter loves shoes. Add fun characters, the ability to light up and an super cute accessory and she is all in! We recently had the opportunity to review Bobbi-Toads Shoes & Bobbi-Dobbiez.
- Bobbi–Toads sneakers are fun and creative, allowing kids to paint and create keeping them occupied and off their phones – we love that! 🙂
- Bobbi–Toads are eco and animal-friendly!
- Bobbi–Toads were patented, created and are designed by a Father-Daughter team, Bob & Jacquelynn Stanley – it’s all in the family.
- Starting at less than $50 a pair, mom and dad’s wallets will remain happy for all your other Back to School shopping needs
- Bobbi–Toads also donates 30% of all their profits to charitable organizations across the country including Our Lady of the Angels, an inner-city mission in the Stanley’s hometown of Chicago and children’s oncology units Ann & Robert H. Lurie Hospital and Nicklaus Children’s Hospital. In 2017, Bobbi-Toads had the opportunity to donate thousands of shoes to families in need following the hurricanes in Miami, Texas and Puerto Rico, including with Lin-Manuel Miranda through the National Museum of Puerto Rican Arts & Culture
My daughter quickly settled on the Pollipop Panda style:
Hop and bop with PolliPop! She’s always up for a bubbly time with all of her friends.
- “Toes” light up in 5 different-colored LEDs with each step!
- These kicks are durable. Really durable.
- Toe cap can be customized with Bobbi-Stickers to create your own unique look!
We were also sent a Pollipop Bobbi Dobbiez
Bobbi-Dobbiez are 2” furry pals with a velcro loop on the back that slip, clip and go on shoe laces, backpacks, watches, hair ties/scrunchies, necklaces, belt loops and more!
My take: It was instant love as soon as she put these shoes on. The super cute panda, the purple glitter and the fact that they light up makes this easily her favorite pair of shoes. She has taken the Bobbi-Dobbiez everywhere- she loops it on her backpack, lunchpack and necklace. There are so many different styles boy, girl or gender neutral and they even have ones you can paint!