I received a Air Fryer Oven to facilitate my review.
I have 3 kids ages 7-13 and they are involved in so many after school activities that we are always on the go. I don’t like having to rely on fast food restaurants as their main source of dinner, but I need something that will allow me to cook dinners as fast as possible.
I was offered the opportunity to review the Magic Chef® 10.5 Quart Air Fryer, Rotisserie, Dehydrator and Convection Oven.
- Extra-large air fryer does it all- the Magic Chef 10.5 quart air fryer oven is more than just an air fryer. It also serves as a rotisserie (sold separately), food Dehydrator, and baking oven. Whether it’s a crispy whole chicken for dinner, a delicious pastry for dessert, or dried fruit for snack time, you can create whatever you like to make.
- 3 racks for cooking full meals- This large-sized air fryer has three separate cooking shelves, so you can prepare your main meal and side dishes all at once. Imagine oil-free chicken, crisp cauliflower, and golden-brown fries? All cooked to perfection and done at the same time! It’s a real game-changer.
- Guilt-free eating? For real- love the flavor of fried food but hate the excess grease? Air frying works with the power of convection, not boiling oil. The powerful fan moves hot air quickly and evenly over the surface of your food, crisping it to a perfect golden brown every time? With zero added fat.
- Smart controls for intuitive cooking- choose from 8 easy-to-use preset controls to cook every meal to perfection. Or, take control and set the cooking timer up to 60 minutes and the temperature up to 400 degrees. The clear viewing window gives you a clear, mouth-watering view of your meal.
- No-fuss features for easy clean-up-post-meal cleanup will be a breeze thanks to dishwasher-safe parts and a stainless-steel interior Designed to be wiped out quickly. The lightweight construction and compact footprint make it easy to give this air fryer a permanent home on your kitchen counter.
My take: This Air Fryer is exactly what I was looking for! The unit is very easy to use with large LED numbers and simple controls. I love how there are 3 different cooking racks so you can cook a variety of different foods at the same time. Most importantly, I love how much healthier our food is thanks to not using oil!! Everything tastes great from it and the quickness it fries/bakes/dehydrates allows me the ability to serve full meals in a fraction of the time. The cookbook of 24 recipes is a great added bonus!