I received a sample of this book to help facilitate my review.
We have been LeapFrog fans ever since the kids were born, so I was excited to learn about a new LeapFrog book just in time for the holidays!
- Includes 12 interactive pages of fun learning
- Introduces a variety of school subjects including ABCs, numbers 1-10, colors, animals, shapes, emotions, music and more
- Touch the pictures on each page and the book will come to life with learning phrases and sounds
- Press the music button to hear six different songs and watch the light flash in time to the music
- Turn the hour hand of the clock on the cover to practice telling time
- Covers core learning skills that expose kids to common topics they will learn as they enter school
- Numbers 1-10
- Musical Instruments
My take: This book is ideal for a child who is preparing to go to school or one who is still to young but enjoys music and learning. One of the most impressive aspects of this book is its comprehensive approach to learning. I also love its sturdiness. It’s not your typical hardback book, this is a solid toy that can withstand a young child’s touch. The 12 pages are filled with learning and each are colorful and very interactive. My 5 year old enjoyed the music and learning about animals and emotions. The clock on the very top of the book is a great addition as well. Perfect for a holiday gift!