My parents just recently moved to a new home that has a big backyard that is perfect for so many more plants than they previously had. I had the opportunity to review some beautiful plants from Longfield Gardens and my mom immediately came to mind for this review.
Sonny and Cher, Lucy and Desi, peanut butter and jelly… some things just seem like they were made for each other…Elephant Ears and Caladium.
Longfield Gardens believes that these two plants are a perfect pair because:
- Bloom summer to fall and provide long lasting color
- Similar bloom time
- Offer varied plant height
- Great for containers or garden beds
- Easy to grow and low maintenance
- Versatile plant; grows in Sun or Shaded areas
- Easy to grow: if soil temps are above 65-70 degrees – you will see results in 7 days
- Great plant in the dead of summer because they can take the heat
My take: She planted these last year and look how gorgeous they were last summer:
Some information may have been used from the sponsors website, PR, or other provided material. (Giveaways- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries vs prizes. No purchase is ever needed or endorsed for an entry) The views and opinions expressed in this blog are purely my own and any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified by the above mentioned store, PR,or product designer. This post is not endorsed, sponsored or has any connection to twitter, facebook or any other network. This post is solely the property of Mommy PR and/or its above sponsor.