Have you been shopping for that perfect kid’s gift and still haven’t found it? Or maybe you have found it but are still searching for that perfect hiding space? Either way Target has you covered with their Top Kids’ Gift List and Kids’ Gift Detective Guide!
Target Holiday Kids’ Gifts
- For the first time, electronics, video games and sporting goods join toys on Target’s top kids’ gift list, including Target exclusives and national brands
- The annual kids’ catalog features more than 400 specially priced products for kids of all ages
- This holiday season Target will inspire and help moms to uncover what their kids are coveting for Christmas through our broad assortment, online and in-home resources and helpful hints from the Target Kids’ Gift Detective
- The kids’ catalog will provide gift inspiration and savings on the season’s must-have items; Target.com/KidsGifts is a go-to source for browsing and shopping for thousands of gifts
Target partnered with the top manufacturers to identify the hottest kids’ gifts for the season. This year, Target’s top kids’ gifts list features Target exclusives and brand favorites like Barbie, Beats, LeapFrog, Monster High, NERF, Razor, Xbox, and includes selections for boys and girls of every age.
9 Months to 3 Years
- Disney Sofia The First 10″ Doll (Target Exclusive)
- Fisher-Price Little People Disney Princess Klip Klop Stable
- Furreal Friends Cuddles My Giggly Monkey
- Sesame Street Big Hugs Elmo
4 Years to 6 Years
- 4-pk. Disney Planes Die-Cast Gift Set (Target Exclusive)
- LeapFrog LeapPad2 Disney Princess Enchanted Bundle (Target Exclusive)
- Imaginext Justice League Javelin (Target Exclusive)
- Disney Frozen Anna or Elsa Dolls Toddler Dress Gift Sets (Target Exclusive)
- Angry Birds Go Pirate Ship
- Fisher-Price Octonauts Octopod Play Set
7 Years to 9 Years
- Monster High Power Ghouls Doll (Target Exclusive)
- 6-pk. Marvel Titan Heroes (Target Exclusive)
- Razor Lighted-Wheel A Scooter (Target Exclusive)
- 2-pk. Skylanders Swap Force (Target Exclusive)
- LEGO Chima Equilas Ultra Striker (Target Exclusive)
- Transformers Beast Hunter Beast Fire Predaking Dragon (Target Exclusive)
Kids’ 10 Years and Up
- Air Hogs Atmosphere
- Beats Solo On-Ear Headphones
- PlayStation 4
- Samsung Galaxy S4
- Spy Gear Panosphere 360 Spy Cam
- Xbox One
Kids’ Gift Detective
- Target knows that moms’ first step to creating a holiday shopping plan is figuring out which gifts are at the top of kids’ wish lists; Target also knows that moms often struggle to figure out the gifts that their kids really want.
- That’s why Target partnered with Jonna Mendez, a former CIA intelligence officer, to help moms determine the gifts their kids want the most this holiday season.
- The Target’s Kids’ Gift Detective will help moms pull off a covert Christmas mission, including tips to find and secure the perfect gifts, as well as clever ways to hide and then disguise the gifts for their big reveal on Christmas morning.
Now I created a video about the second phase the Clever Storage Phase giving my top hints:
Clever Storage Phase
- Shopping and finding the perfect gifts are only half the battle, you now need to find clever ways to hide all the gifts without the kids finding them.
- Kids’ Gift Detective Tip 1: Hide the gifts in plain sight. Parents often go to great lengths to hide gifts in what tend to be most obvious places for kids to look. So this year, try hiding the gifts in boxes that are always stored in the garage or laundry room, or under the sink behind the cleaning products kids know not to touch, or in the linen closet behind the guest towels. Kids expect gifts to be completely hidden and not easily accessible.
- Kids’ Gift Detective Tip 2: Disguise the gifts as everyday items. For smaller gifts, try hiding in your sock drawer inside the socks or inside the box of healthy mom-and-dad cereal that kids don’t go near. For larger gifts, hide them in suitcases that are rarely used or zipped up inside garment storage backs that hold off season clothes.
- Kids’ Gift Detective Tip 3: Hide the gifts at someone else’s house. If you have older kids or kids that are sneaky, ask a relative or friends to store a few of your top gifts.
You can also share pictures of you using the Target Kids’ Gift Detective tips using #MyKindofHoliday tag!
Target is generously offering 1 lucky MommyPR reader a $25 Target Gift Card!
Tell me you child’s top gift or your best hiding place for toys! (Please leave your entries in the box below, each comment a seperate entry)
Follow Target on Facebook
Follow Target on Twitter
Follow MommyPR on Twitter
Follow MommyPR on Facebook
Enter (or leave a comment) on any other of our Holiday Gift Guide posts (You can enter the current giveaways OR leave a comment on the “review only” posts or the finished giveaways)
Share this giveaway on your blog, facebook or twitter with a link to MommyPR and get an extra entry for each that you do daily.
Contest ends 11:59 pm Pacific Time on 12/20
See Contest Rules for More Entries
Some information may have been used from the sponsors website, PR, or other provided material. (Giveaways- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries vs prizes. No purchase is ever needed or endorsed for an entry) The views and opinions expressed in this blog are purely my own and any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified by the above mentioned store, PR,or product designer. This post is not endorsed, sponsored or has any connection to twitter, facebook or any other network. This post is solely the property of Mommy PR and/or its above sponsor.