Bring everyday value, quality and innovation to your self, family and home this season with the help of high-performing products from P&G’s Try it & Love it program, previously known as Have you Tried This Yet?.
Pamper yourself this season with these tips helpful tips and tricks!
Caring for You: Tips on treating yourself this Holiday Season
With all the tasks and get-togethers you have on your plate this season, you’ll be on your feet a lot! Stride in style and get around in comfort with stylish studded or suede wedge boots.
- The holidays are in full swing—don’t add stress sweat to the mix! Get protection from stress sweat with Secret® Clinical Strength Stress Response deodorant, so you can focus on the things that matter most—like spending time with family!
- With the hustle and bustle of the season in full swing, don’t forget take a moment to invest in some “me-time.” Take yourself on a date! Choose a restaurant that you’ve been wanting to go to and indulge in a delicious meal.
- If you’re traveling, don’t forget to pack the some Tampax® Pearl Active™ tampons and Always® Ultra Thin Soft & Clean™ pads in your suitcase or purse. These innovative products provide high-performance protection that will make you feel comfortable and confident all-day long, even on the go!
- Make YOU the priority this season and start with treating your hair! Try Pantene® Pro-V Expert Collection AgeDefy Advanced Thickening Treatment for hair that acts 10 years younger and unleash beautiful and bountiful hair!
Family is coming from near and far—be the HOSTESS with the MOSTESS with these great tips!
Mom’s Gotcha Covered: Tips for visiting family and friends this season
- Always remember to give thanks this season! When everyone is gathered around the dinner table, ask each member of the family to say one thing that they are thankful for.
- Place a box of Puffs Basic™ in your guest bedroom or guest bathroom to make your traveling loved ones feel right at home. It provides everyday softness that a nose is sure to appreciate!
- Nothing beats the smell of fresh laundry! Use Gain® Fireworks Original with your laundry detergent to boost the smell of your guest towels and linens. Then stick a Gain® Dryer Bar Original in your dryer for freshness, softness and static control. The guests will love it!
- Keep extra totes or shopping bags in the closet of the guest bedroom. Great for when your guests have leftovers to bring back with them that won’t fit in their luggage!
- Is your son or old Uncle Bill coming to visit? Stock the bathroom with Old Spice® Pure Sport™ Bar Soap and Head & Shoulders® Old Spice® 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner and give them the amazing clean they’re looking for, with the handsome scent of Old Spice®!
Get your home ready for the good times ahead with these fun and helpful tips!
Preparing the Abode: Tips to prep your home for the holiday seson:
- Be prepared for the pile of dishes that post-holiday meals brings with Cascade Platinum™ pacs! They’re expertly designed to fight grease and provide the ultimate clean for your dishes with no pre-rinse, so that you can save time in the kitchen.
- To make your home smell wonderful and welcoming this season, place a Febreze® Stick & Refresh™ Starter Kit Clean Zest in your living room for continuous freshness that lasts up to 30 days.
- Jazz up holiday namecards with pinecones using these simple steps:
- Step 1: Pick pinecones in a variety of shapes and sizes
- Step 2: Roll each pinecone in glue and glitter and let dry
- Step 3: Wedge namecard into pinecone and place new namecards on well-seen surfaces like the mantel in your home—and done
- After your guests have left and you begin tidying up your home, remember to dust and get a better clean with Swiffer® Dusters Refills with Gain™ Original Scent. You not only get a great clean, but ALSO the amazing scent of Gain™—can’t beat that!
For more ideas on how to ease your everyday, visit PGTryit.com.
My take: Oh how I love opening boxes from P&G because I feel so pampered by all of their products. I love how this box had a little bit of everything in it. Let’s start with the ladies- the Secret deodorant is keeping up with my frantic lifestyle of running errands, keeping up with the kids and blogging during this holiday season. It has a light refreshing scent which I love. The tampons and pads are great to store in every bathroom because you never know when your friend may come to visit and I want my guests to know they are covered. The Pantene Thickening Treatment is the perfect way to pamper my hair!
My husband loved that they thought of him and he has been using the Head & Shoulders® Old Spice® 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner and I love the smell!! As for my house, it can use all the help it can get lately so I love how clean my clothes smell thank to the Gain Fireworks Original and Dryer Bar and dusting has never been easier thanks to the Swiffer® Dusters Refills with Gain™ Original Scent. My dishes are sparkling with the Cascade Platinum™ pacs and the boys’ room is smelling better with the Febreze® Stick & Refresh™ Starter Kit Clean Zest. Finally last but not least with cold season in full swing our noses are being softened by Puffs Basic.
P&G is generously offering 1 lucky MommyPR reader a great prize pack of all the included products in this photo (Secret deodorant, Tampax tampons and pads, Pantene Hair Thickening Treatment, Head & Shoulders® Old Spice® 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner, Gain Fireworks Original, Gain Dryer Bar, Swiffer® Dusters Refills with Gain™ Original Scent, Cascade Platinum™ pacs, Febreze® Stick & Refresh™ Starter Kit Clean Zest and Puffs Basic Tissues.
Visit P&G and tell me your favorite product!
Follow P&G on Facebook
Follow P&G on Twitter
Open to US residents only
Contest ends 11:59 pm Pacific Time on 12/20
See Contest Rules for More Entries
Some information may have been used from the sponsors website, PR, or other provided material. (Giveaways- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries vs prizes. No purchase is ever needed or endorsed for an entry) The views and opinions expressed in this blog are purely my own and any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified by the above mentioned store, PR,or product designer. This post is not endorsed, sponsored or has any connection to twitter, facebook or any other network. This post is solely the property of Mommy PR and/or its above sponsor.