Scholastic Storybook Treasures: Children Make Terrible Pets & Don’t Let the Pigeon Stay Up Late DVD Giveaway (2 winners)
My boys continue to enjoy Scholastic Storybook Treasures and now since I donate the DVDs to their school, the lower levels of the school does as well. We recently received 2 new DVDs:
- CHILDREN MAKE TERRIBLE PETS (Written and illustrated by Peter Brown, narrated by Emily Eiden) Lucy, a young bear, meets a charming little boy in the forest. When she brings him home, her mother cautions her “children make terrible pets.”
- ALL THE WORLD (By Liz Garton Scanlon, illustrated by Marla Frazee, narrated by Joanne Woodward) This story follows a circle of family and friends over the course of a day and shows the importance of all things great and small in our world.
- CROW CALL By Lois Lowry, illustrated by Bagram Ibatoulline, narrated by Julia Fein) Liz and her father, who has been away at war for longer than she can remember, begin their journey to reconnect.
- ELIZABETI’S DOLL (By Stephanie Stuve-Bodeen, illustrated by Christy Hale, narrated by Lynn Whitfield) When her new baby brother arrives, Elizabeti, a young Tanzanian girl, longs to care for something of her own.
Interview with Children Make Terrible Pets Author/Illustrator Peter Brown; Interview with All The World Illustrator Marla Frazee; Interview with Crow Call Author Lois Lowry; Read-Along
- DON’T LET THE PIGEON STAY UP LATE! (Featuring the voices of Mo Willems and John Scieszka) It’s getting dark out, but one stubborn Pigeon is NOT going to bed! Will you let him stay up late?
- KNUFFLE BUNNY FREE: AN UNEXPECTED DIVERSION (Featuring the voices of Trixie, Cher and Mo Willems) Trixie and her family set off on a fantastic trip to visit her grandparents – in Holland! But it seems Knuffle Bunny has different plans.
- EDWINA, THE DINOSAUR WHO DIDN’T KNOW SHE WAS EXTINCT (Featuring the voices of Cher and Mo Willems) Everyone loves Edwina, except the class know-it-all, who tries to convince everyone that dinosaurs are extinct.
All cartoons based on classic books by Mo Willems
3 Stories on One DVD Plus: Interview with Mo Willems; Recipe for Edwina’s Chocolate Chip Cookies; Read-Along
Scholastic Storybook Treasures is generously offering 2 lucky MommyPR readers their very own copies of Children Make Terrible Pets & Don’t Let the Pigeon Stay Up!
Visit Scholastic and tell me another product you would like to have!
“Like” Scholastic Storybook Treasures on Facebook
Share this giveaway on your blog, facebook or twitter with a link to MommyPR and get an extra entry for each that you do daily.
Open to US residents only
Contest ends 11:59 pm Pacific Time on 10/18/13
See Contest Rules for More Entries
Some information may have been used from the sponsors website, PR, or other provided material. (Giveaways- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries vs prizes. No purchase is ever needed or endorsed for an entry) The views and opinions expressed in this blog are purely my own and any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified by the above mentioned store, PR,or product designer. This post is not endorsed, sponsored or has any connection to twitter, facebook or any other network. This post is solely the property of Mommy PR and/or its above sponsor.