I do believe school is in session for a good majority of the population (the kids have been in school since July 31st!!!) and Neutrogena has the perfect back to school must haves!
I received the following:
- The number one acne fighting cleanser that treats the acne you have now, and helps prevent future breakouts
- Tough on breakouts, easy on skin
- Dermatologist recommended
- Formulated with 2% Salicylic Acid to penetrate deep into pores
- Effectively removes dirt, oil, and make-up that can clog pores and cause breakouts
- Contains skin-soothers aloe and chamomile to help prevent irritation and over-drying
- Skin is left clean, clear, residue-free and never oily
- Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Natural look, breathable feel
- MicroClear® technology treats and helps prevent breakouts
- Controls shine and won’t clog pores
- 12 shades
- Gentle, non-irritating
- Dual-sided applicator gives the perfect level of coverage
- Oil-free formula
- Available in four shades
My take: My gorgeous next door neighbor graciously took the acne wash as she is a teen and in need of it more than me these days. As for the rest- love them! I really can’t pick a favorite since I use each and every one each day. They are gentle on my skin and provide flawless coverage.
Neutrogena is generously offering 1 lucky MommyPR reader: NEUTROGENA® Oil-Free Acne Wash, NEUTROGENA® Oil-Free Moisture SPF 15, NEUTROGENA® SkinClearing® Liquid Makeup, NEUTROGENA® SkinClearing® Mineral Powder, and NEUTROGENA® SkinClearing® Blemish Concealer.
Tell me why you want to win this prize pack!
Open to US residents only
Contest ends 11:59 pm Pacific Time 9/6/13
See Contest Rules for More Entries
There you have it – lot’s of ways to enter so please help us get the word out and good luck!!!!
********************************Some information may have been used from the sponsors website, PR, or other provided material. (Giveaways- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries vs prizes. No purchase is ever needed or endorsed for an entry) The views and opinions expressed in this blog are purely my own and any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified by the above mentioned store, PR,or product designer. This post is not endorsed, sponsored or has any connection to twitter, facebook or any other network. This post is solely the property of Mommy PR and/or its above sponsor.