PediaCare Cold & Flu Hydration replenishes vital nutrients lost from illness, plus provides immune-boosting antioxidants. Additionally, PediaCare Cold & Flu Hydration contains less sugar than sports drinks, sweetened soda and juices, which can make stomach problems worse.
“When a child is ill, they can lose necessary vitamins and minerals that help keep them hydrated,” said Carol Bishop, senior brand manager, PediaCare. “PediaCare Cold & Flu Hydration helps keep a sick child hydrated by replacing the lost fluid and electrolytes – without the added sugar of other drinks – while also providing antioxidants.”
Cold & Flu Hydration is convenient and easy for parents to offer to their children. Packaged in single-use, premeasured packets, parents simply mix the grape-flavored powder with eight ounces of water and serve it to their child in a favorite cup. Convenient for at home or on the go, so kids can get better.
1 Winner will get a basket full of these products:
- Fever/Pain Relievers
- PediaCare® Fever Reducer / Pain Reliever with Acetaminophen – for infants
- PediaCare® Fever Reducer / Pain Reliever with Acetaminophen – for children
- Cold & Cough
- PediaCare® Fever Reducer Plus Multi-Symptom Cold with Acetaminophen
- PediaCare® Fever Reducer Plus Cough & Runny Nose with Acetaminophen
- PediaCare® Cold & Flu Hydration
- PediaCare® Fever Reducer Plus Flu with Acetaminophen
- PediaCare® Fever Reducer Plus Cough & Sore Throat with Acetaminophen
- PediaCare® Multi-Symptom Cold
- PediaCare® Nighttime Multi-Symptom Cold
- PediaCare® Cough & Congestion
PediaCare® Cold & Flu Hydration is currently available at Walmart, Kroger, ShopRite, Kmart, SUPERVALU, Food Lion, Hannaford, Meijer, Winn-Dixie, Albertsons, Giant, Harris Teeter, Kinney Drugs, Hy-Vee, drugstore.com and other local retailers. (Retails for around $6.99)
Tell me why you would like to win this!
Open to US residents (including APO/FPO)
Contest ends 11:59 pm Pacific Time on 2/4
See our Contest Rules for more entries.
Everything above was provided by the sponsor. I will receive samples for this post.Some information may have been used from the sponsors website, PR, or other provided material. (Giveaways- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries vs prizes. No purchase is ever needed or endorsed for an entry) The views and opinions expressed in this blog are purely my own and any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified by the above mentioned store, PR,or product designer. This post is not endorsed, sponsored or has any connection to twitter, facebook or any other network. This post is solely the property of Mommy PR and/or its above sponsor.