My family loves to snack and we are always on the lookout for new tasty treats to try. I was recently introduced to New York Style Bagel Crisps. My family and I tried two different types:
New York Style Mini Bagel Crisps in Barbecue
- NEW Mini Bagel Crisps… mini size, MIGHTY TASTE!
- A unique snack with craveable flavors and a healthy halo.
- 50% less fat & 18% fewer calories than the leading potato chip.
Bagel Crisps in Roasted Garlic
- The authentic taste of bagels from New York City bakeries
- Known for our world famous CRUNCH
- Crumble them on a salad, add a little crunch to a soup or eat ‘em out of the bag…how will you use them?
My take: Having a newborn means lots of company visiting and these bagel crisps were a great choice to pull out to offer as a healthy snack. We first tried the Bagel Crisps in Roasted Garlic and everyone liked the garlic taste but I was hesitant to try cheeses with it because I thought the garlic taste would overwhelm the cheeses. Here is a sample of the cheeses that we tried:
Boy was I wrong about the taste of cheese with this bagel crisp. The goat cheese was simply outstanding with this crisp while of course the boys loved the plain cheddar cheese. By far the biggest hit of the night was the New York Style Mini Bagel Crisps in Barbecue. Think barbecue chip with a greater crunch…they were simply amazing! I think both of these bagel crisp are a great way to have a healthier snack than regular chips with your family.
There is a great contest happening on Facebook.
Bagel Snack Star Sweepstakes:
- Launched June 28 to September 2, the Bagel Snack Star Sweepstakes gives fans a chance to win a red carpet movie experience with their friends and family!
- Prizes: The prizes for this promotion include:
- Grand Prize: One winner will have the chance to win a private VIP photographed and catered experience at their local movie theater. New York Style will rent out the theater for you to host the ultimate experience with 50 friends. The winner will also receive a gift card for a year supply ($500 worth) of movie tickets.
I wrote this review while participating in a campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of New York Style and received a product sample to facilitate my review and a promotional item to thank me for participatingSome information may have been used from the sponsors website, PR, or other provided material. (Giveaways- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries vs prizes. No purchase is ever needed or endorsed for an entry) The views and opinions expressed in this blog are purely my own and any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified by the above mentioned store, PR,or product designer. This post is not endorsed, sponsored or has any connection to twitter, facebook or any other network. This post is solely the property of Mommy PR and/or its above sponsor.