If it’s one thing my family does not know how to cook, its ribs! Right now, I am currently not eating pork, but boy it made it hard watching my husband read up on how to make the perfect ribs on our smoker. Tyson, Walmart, Kraft, McCormick & One2One Network sent us a crazy kit to get started.
Our grilling kit included:
- Ultimate Rib Grilling Rack
- Grillmark 3 Piece BBQ Tool Set
- Sauce Bucket and Mop
- Cutting Board (sized for rib prep and transfer)
- Wood Chip Set with 6 flavors of wood
- Wet-Naps for those messy fingers
- Kraft Basting Brush
- McCormick seasonings
- Branded Grilling Apron
- Tyson branded 6-pack Lunchbox Cooler
- $20 Walmart Gift Card
Look how yummy they are!
Like to cook on the grill? Have a family secret recipe for the best ribs in town? You could win a year of groceries! Paid to you in 12 $500 Walmart gift cards! Woot Woot!
- The contest runs until August 12, 2012, at 11:59 p.m. ET.
- The contest is co-sponsored by Tyson Fresh Meats, Inc., McCormick & Company, Inc., Kraft Foods, Inc., and the National Pork Board.
- Two Grand Prize winners (one in each recipe category) will receive a one year supply of groceries awarded as twelve $500 Wal-Mart gift cards. Grand Prize Winners will also have the opportunity to attend the Memphis in May BBQ Event in Memphis, TN in May 2012. (See contest site for full prize details.)
Simply Tweet or Share this giveaway anywhere!
(Limit is 3xs per network per day)
No Other Entries
Open to USA
Ends July 20th
I was provided product & compensation (gift card) to help with my review.Some information may have been used from the sponsors website, PR, or other provided material. (Giveaways- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries vs prizes. No purchase is ever needed or endorsed for an entry) The views and opinions expressed in this blog are purely my own and any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified by the above mentioned store, PR,or product designer. This post is not endorsed, sponsored or has any connection to twitter, facebook or any other network. This post is solely the property of Mommy PR and/or its above sponsor.