Several weeks ago, I wrote that I was participating in the the Crest and Oral-B Pro-Health Clinical Plaque Control Test Drive Program.
The Crest and Oral-B Pro-Health Clinical Plaque Control is the newest addition to the Pro-Health family and provides clinical protection for a clean and healthy mouth. The new Clinical Plaque Control line of products includes toothpaste, rinse, floss and manual toothbrush. That when used together, protect against all these areas dentist check most: plaque, cavities, gingivitis, sensitivity, tartar, stains, and fresh breath.
I tried the below products for several weeks:
- Clinically proven to help keep plaque from coming back
- It works by killing plaque germs and slowing down their ability to generate new plaque
Suggested Retail Price: $4.25 (4 oz) $4.75 (5.8 oz)
- Crest’s most advanced rinse formula ever
- A clinical breakthrough that helps keep your teeth 91 percent clean of plaque for up to two months after a dental visit
- Fights and helps reverse gingivitis in as little as two weeks
- Kills 99 percent of germs to improve breath
Suggested Retail Price: $5.99 (500 mL) $7.29 (1L)
- Flexing sides that individually adjust to teeth and gums to clean areas where plaque growth begins
- Removes up to 93 percent of hard-to-reach plaque
Suggested Retail Price: $4.99
- Clinically proven to help reverse gingivitis in two weeks as part of a comprehensive dental health routine
- Invigorates gums and provides a minty cool feeling every time you floss
- Protects against cavities and bad breath
- Slides up to 50 percent more easily in tight spaces versus the leading floss
- Removes plaque
- Shred resistant
Suggested Retail Price: $3.99
My take: Since I received the products I have been using the toothbrush twice a day and flossing and using the mouthwash nightly. I immediately noticed a startling difference the first time I used the toothbrush- it has great bristles that seem to massage my gums and teeth and the flexibility is like nothing I have ever tried. I love how the floss is sturdy and does not break into several pieces, the toothpaste is light and refreshing and the mouthwash does not burn my mouth- it is very gentle and effective. I love the clean smooth aftereffect I get every single time I use these products!
I wrote this review while participating in a test drive campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Crest and Oral-B and received product samples to facilitate my candid review. Mom Central Consulting sent me a promotional gift to thank me for taking the time to participateSome information may have been used from the sponsors website, PR, or other provided material. (Giveaways- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries vs prizes. No purchase is ever needed or endorsed for an entry) The views and opinions expressed in this blog are purely my own and any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified by the above mentioned store, PR,or product designer. This post is not endorsed, sponsored or has any connection to twitter, facebook or any other network. This post is solely the property of Mommy PR and/or its above sponsor.