I always loved opening a new box of Crayola crayons each school year and now my kids can enjoy Crayola the high-tech way!
Imagine your child morphing into a coloring book character and starring in a story with a Disney Princess or Spider-Man with Crayola Story Studio or turning an iPad into an interactive coloring book with the Crayola ColorStudio HD app and Crayola iMarker digital drawing tool. When kids unwrap one of these high-tech Crayola gifts this holiday, they’ll have fun, new ways to express all that inspires them!
- For the child who craves action and adventure, Crayola Story Studio: Spider-Man lets kids upload a photo and transform themselves into a superhero that stars with Spider-Man in personalized comic book they create and color. A free access code inside the kit unlocks the Story Studio application at Crayola.com/storystudio. Kids can choose a super power, story-line, and one of six villains to battle alongside Spider-Man in their own web-slinging adventure. When they finish their story, they can save it, share it or print and color it. The kit includes paper, glossy cover sheets for printing comic book-style covers, binding strips and 15 Twistables® colored pencils to create three complete books.
- For the child who loves fairytales and wonderment, Story Studio: Disney Princesses lets kids star in a fairytale with a Disney Princess. Crayola Story Studio™: Disney Princess lets kids create fairytales starring them and a Disney Princess! Kids upload a photo to transform themselves into a character, then create a story with their character and a Disney Princess! Story Studio includes everything kids need to create personalized storybooks and unlimited coloring pages – just print, color and bind the pages. They can choose storylines from Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast, the Little Mermaid, Tangled, Sleeping Beauty, and Princess and the Frog. With the free on-line access code that comes inside, Pip-Squeaks® markers and glitter glue, blank sheets and binding strips, kids create three complete story books!
- For the child who likes creative adventures, the Story Studio Adventure Maker: Cars 2 lets kids join the pages of a story with Lightning McQueen, Mator and the Cars 2 characters form Disney Pixar. The set includes 10 Pip-Squeak Skinnies markers, 3 Pip Squeak broad line markers, 2 Pip-Squeak glitter glue tubes, 30 story sheets, 6 glossy cover sheets and 3 comic binding strips to make three complete story books.
At $9.99 for each kit, Crayola Story Studio proves that high-tech doesn’t have to mean high cost!
Remember how cool it was to receive the Crayola 64 Box with the built-in sharper as a holiday gift when you were growing up? Just imagine how excited your kids will be to turn an iPad into an interactive coloring book using burnt sienna, carnation pink and a rainbow of Crayola colors from the Crayola digital 64 Box! The Crayola ColorStudio HD app and iMarker let kids’ imaginations run wild as they color moving, animated scenes that come alive with music, sound effects and hidden surprises. The app is free on iTunes App Store with the purchase of the iMarker for $29.99 at Toys R Us, Best Buy, the Apple Store and www.griffintechnology.com.
- Kids can select from 64 colors in the digital Crayola 64 Box and then use the iMarker to create the look of Crayola crayons, markers, paints and colored pencils as the stylus interacts with an iPad. The digital coloring pages respond with movement and sound as the pages come alive as kids color.
- Animated images stop moving on the screen so kids can easily color them in without going outside of the lines, so objects look picture perfect when they start moving again. Tidy up your page with an eraser function or an “undo” arrow that removes larger areas of color.
- In addition, kids can save their work in a gallery to be emailed, printed or uploaded to Facebook (mom’s account, and with her permission and help of course!), and also free draw, play interactive games and create their own customized coloring pages they can print and color off-line.
Recommended for children ages 3+, the Crayola iMarker includes, a set of AA batteries, and free download of the ColorStudio HD app.
My take: Where do I start? Each and every product we tried (except for the Princess which is waiting for my niece) was a huge hit. The boys loved having the ability to upload a picture of themselves and choosing a personalized story. I loved the look on their faces when we printed them out and bound them into books. The glitter tubes and markers for Lightning McQueen were of course a big hit as well. But the most favorite item was by far the Crayola iMarker and ColorStudio HD app for the iPad. They love creating masterpieces and having the option of erasing as needed. I loved the ease of use and the creativity it sparked in both of them.
Crayola is generously offering 1 lucky MommyPR reader a prize pack: Crayola Story Studio Comic Maker: Spider-Man, Crayola Story Studio Fairy Tale Maker: Disney Princesses, Crayola Story Studio Adventure Maker: Disney/Pixar Cars, Crayola iMarker to use with the ColorStudio HD app for iPad and one Free download of the ColorStudio HD app!
Tell me which of these new products from Crayola would you most like to purchase for their child, and why?
“Like” Crayola on Facebook
Follow Crayola on Twitter
Enter any of our Christmas Wonderland giveaways and get an extra entry for each!
Share this giveaway on your blog, facebook or twitter with a link to MommyPR and get an extra entry for each that you do daily.
Contest ends 11:59 pm Pacific Time on 12/9
See Contest Rules for More Entries
There you have it – lot’s of ways to enter so please help us get the word out and good luck!!!!
The Crayola High Tech Holiday prize pack, product information and prize pack for giveaway have been provided by Crayola through MyBlogSpark
I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. I did a receive free product samples to keep for my testing purposes. I was under no obligation to write a positive review or host a giveaway in return for the product. Receiving the product for free did not persuade my personal beliefs or views. My views are solely my own opinions.Some information may have been used from the sponsors website, PR, or other provided material. (Giveaways- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries vs prizes. No purchase is ever needed or endorsed for an entry) The views and opinions expressed in this blog are purely my own and any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified by the above mentioned store, PR,or product designer. This post is not endorsed, sponsored or has any connection to twitter, facebook or any other network. This post is solely the property of Mommy PR and/or its above sponsor.