My monthly Total Gym update is here. And guess what. Im still alive. Total shocker I know.
This month I have some simple questions to answer for you:
How is your total Gym working?
- Well it certainly has not broke under my weight, that is always a plus! (Just FYI it holds up to 400 pounds!) I still can’t get over how simple this concept is, “pull your own weight”. I never realized that 155 pounds felt like 500 when you are pulling it up a small incline. My husband absolutely loves the Total Gym. In fact he has already pointed out a couple more accessories he wanted for it (like the Press Bar!). I have always liked exercising my leg muscles (not sure why haa) but I enjoy the incline this machine can give for those areas. I really like how you can do smaller exercises to start out and build up to more aggressive ones.
What are your “likes” and “dislikes” up to this point?
- I like that the foot part can go down flat or raise up for support.
- I dislike that if you drop one of the handles and you are short like me, its harder to scoot up to grab it again.
- I really like the visual support the cards and poster give for men vs women.
- I also like the versatility of positions it allows.
- I could see this working really well for those who may have handicaps or immobility problems.
- The mat/glideboard is surprisingly comfortable to lay on!
- I dislike that I now find myself more interested in Chuck Norris jokes and history and that I am now glued to all his commercials
Share your results thus far!
- My arms feel and look toner! I haven’t really worked myself up to some of the tummy exercises yet. (Which is what I need most!)
To see videos by Total Gym Mom’s, visit the Total Gym Challenge Youtube.
While you are at Total Gym, get 15% off.
The Total Gym Total Mom Challenge Campaign is being sponsored by the Total Gym & Blog Friendly PR. They are letting me review a Total Gym XLS Workout Machine with additional attachments All opinions expressed above and in any videos are my own.Some information may have been used from the sponsors website, PR, or other provided material. (Giveaways- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries vs prizes. No purchase is ever needed or endorsed for an entry) The views and opinions expressed in this blog are purely my own and any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified by the above mentioned store, PR,or product designer. This post is not endorsed, sponsored or has any connection to twitter, facebook or any other network. This post is solely the property of Mommy PR and/or its above sponsor.