I love my Nintendo DS and I remember when I was younger how addicted I was to Tetris. When asked to review the Tetris Party Deluxe Game– of course I said yes!
Tetris Party Deluxe, a new twist on one of the world’s most popular games. Tetris Party Deluxefor Nintendo Wii and Nintendo DS is a great gift for any age. Jam-packed with more than 20 exciting game modes, online battles, and multiplayer fun for friends and family, this new game is a must-have for Tetris and puzzle fans.
Tetris Party Deluxe has plenty of all-new modes and enhancements to take the classic puzzle fun to a whole new level. With six new game modes, you can enjoy your favorite puzzles with a twist. Set off a line-clearing chain reaction with bombs, complete 20 perfect clears and race against time in Bombliss, Sprint, VS Sprint, Master, Co-op vs. Co-op and All-Clear Sprint. Multiplayer modes offer all-new items to slow down your opponent with Smoke, Time Stop and more. Field Climber, Shadow, Stage Racer and Duel Spaces are enhanced with extra modes, experiences and rules. With more than 20 exciting modes, online battles and multiplayer fun for groups of friends and family, Tetris Party Deluxe is a must-have for Tetris and puzzle fans.
- Play in six new game modes, including Bombliss, Sprint, Master, VS Sprint, Co-op vs. Co-op and All-Clear Sprint to race against time, clear lines using bombs, complete 20 perfect clears and more
- Four modes of play have been enhanced with more features including Everest in Field Climber mode, Edit mode in Shadow gameplay, Abyss Mode in Stage Racer and improved rules in Duel Spaces
- Battle it out with friends during multiplayer mode by using exciting items to prevail against your competition: use Smoke to cover your opponent’s matrix, Time Stop to temporarily freeze your rival’s game and more
- In-game statistics award more than 130 achievements for outstanding performance
- Talk to your competitors in the Wi-Fi Battle Lobby with the Nintendo DS microphone
- Activate Magic Items with your touchscreen for fun and convenient play
- Play with up to three other friends in your own home or with up to six competitors with Nintendo’s Wi-Fi multiplayer World Battle
- Battle in local multiplayer games with up to eight other players using one game card
My take: Oh how this game brings back memories with cooler graphics of course! My oldest son is learning how to play and I love how his hand-eye coordination improves with each try. We have weekly battles and this is quickly becoming a family favorite. I also love all the different modes and the enhanced features, it seems like you are playing a different DS game with each mode!
I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting.
I did receive product or services to keep for my testing purposes.
Some information may have been used from the sponsors website, PR, or other provided material. (Giveaways- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries vs prizes. No purchase is ever needed or endorsed for an entry) The views and opinions expressed in this blog are purely my own and any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified by the above mentioned store, PR,or product designer. This post is not endorsed, sponsored or has any connection to twitter, facebook or any other network. This post is solely the property of Mommy PR and/or its above sponsor.