Luke Martens is a lively 3 1/2 year old. At birth he was diagnosed with an extremely rare disorder called Mosaic Trisomy 22.
Jody from Mommy Moment has put together an auction to raise funds.
The money raised will first be used to get the medical tests done (about $700), if we raise more we would love to be able to bless the Martens family with funds to get some of the things she mentioned such as physio equipment and ASL training.
Items at the auction are:
- Free registration at the “I am Unique!” online teen girls Bible Study that starts Fall 2010. This is valued at $30.00
- A Mark Slither and Slouch bag (in black) and a Mark Citrus Bloom Fragrance Mist. This is valued at $48.00
- A $25.00 gift certificate to KIOKKO‘s collection of chic baby accessories.
- A beautiful crocheted hat for newborns-three months from MOMMAFO. This is valued at $12.00
- An 8×10 (unmarked) print from Pominville Photography. This is valued at $25.00
- An 8×10 (unmarked) print of your choice from NuggleMe Photography. This is valued at $25.00
- A toy from Organic Baby Toys by Dandelion, which is being donated from Nils-Online. This is valued at $40.00
- A wooden jumper giraffe from Nils-Online. This is valued at $18.95
- A lovely handmade incense holder (from Germany) from Nils-Online. This is valued at $110.00
- An Imaginators Membership for 1 year (this is only available to NYC and Hoboken area in the USA, which is being donated by Creative Sitters. This is valued at $225.00
- A Label Out Loud Essentials Combo Pack by Mabel Labels. This is valued at $48.00
- A $25.00 gift certificate to Discovery Toys (this is only available to Canada), which is being donated by Angela Orfei.
- Alphabet Crafts ebook from No Time For Flash Cards. This is valued at $8.00
The Auction is on now at http://www.mommymoment.ca/2010/05/auction-for-luke.html
These are some great items so check out the details . If you’re unable to participate in the auction, they also have a Donate Now button on the side bar.
More Information On Pray For Luke